Come join IAmGreece group in facebook IAmGreece Facebook Group
See also: Olive Oil | Yiayia’s Kitchen
The Basics of Mediterranean Diet
In simple terms and easy to remember the DOs & DON’Ts for a healthy diet and healthy life 🙂
Listen to Yiayia and to your Mom.
- Eat your fruits vegetables.
- Use EVOO
- Load up with nuts and whole grains
- Ditch the red meat and scrap the bacon.
- Reduce or eliminate all together the salt.
- Never use butter or margarine
Research has shown that switching to a Mediterranean diet would significantly decrease the risk of heart disease.
* Once in a while, enjoy the traditional lamb-chops, Greek style.